Your Library Card
Who can get a library card, how to apply, and how to use your library card.
- Residents of the Logan/Harrison County area are eligible to get a library card, if a child is under 14 yrs. of age they must have a parent's signature.
- To apply for a library card you must come to the library circulation desk and fill out an application card, bring with you a valid I.D.
- How to use the library card
- Books, audio books, magazines may be checked out for a two week period,movies on VHS or DVD 2 days with the exception of 3 days when checked out on Fri./Sat.
- You may have 2 renewals on everything, but new items and VHS/DVD's
- Fines are 10 cents a day for overdue books,magazines and audio books, 25 cents a day on overdue movies
- You may request books the library does not have in it's collection for consideration to purchase for our library, or ask for them to be ordered through inter-library loan
- If an item the library holds is not available you may ask to have it reserved for you