Borrow from another library
Our library is connected to other libraries throughout the state and nation. If you can't find an item in this library, ask library staff to help you get it from another library.
- you may request an item from another library if our library does not have it, make a request by phoning in or at the circulation desk
- there is a fee of $1 for each item that goes toward postage, to be paid at the time of pick up
- generally material will be due back in 30 days some libraries have a shorter check out period
- if several attempts to contact a patron with an ILL item are not responded to the item will be returned to the loaning library
- take advantage of this great service provided if our library does not have what you are looking for